Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey Y'all!

Hello out there!

My name is Andrea and I'm a newlywed who can't get enough of the wedding world!  My husband Joe and I got married July 31, 2010 and since then I just can't seem to pull myself away from all things wedding.  At first I thought that it was more or less force of habit since for several months during our engagement I was all wedding all the time!  However, it's been nearly six months since we said "I Do!" and I find myself still trolling the internet soaking up all the wedding related goodness out there.  My old wedding blog haunts are still my favorite blog obsessions.

So, I've decided to try my hand at blogging to help satisfy my now displaced creative, wedding-related energies.

My first several posts will be more-or-less a recap of my wedding planning process--my inspirations, my tricks, my tips, my diy projects--and a look at the outcome.

I hope within the week to move past my wedding that was and onto my weddings that could have been.  Throughout my early wedding planning there were many different styles of weddings that I had dancing through my head before I settled in on the vision that I ended up executing for my wedding.

Since I'll only ever have one wedding, and I already planned that one, I'm going to plan on "paper" here the others through inspiration pictures and details.

So for those of you reading this (if there is anyone) I hope you will have fun following along with me as I take you on my journey of laying out the plans of my one wedding (the one from reality) and then my many weddings (the ones based in fantasy)!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment